Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pincushions and Fabric- Oh My!

Last project to share of the day:

My carrot pin cushion by Just Another Button Company.

I knew I had to make this when I saw this kit.
















And it only took a couple of hours.

In other news...

I am still loving the Ruby fabric.













I want to make a quilt out of it- I already plan to make a table runner with the extra fabric from my sewing machine cover- but that's just not enough. I'll probably add some Dottie fabric in there as well. And I'm thinking of trying out this:





















It's a snuggles pack. Has anyone used this as a backing? It looks nice and snuggly.

I also cannot wait until February when this comes out:


Peanuts fabric! I looove the Peanuts gang and I will definitely be making a quilt out of this! February seems so far away though..

Also, can you tell how much I love the Fat Quarter Shop? I spend way too much time there.


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment